1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 31, 2018 6:23 AM by john_reynolds

SAML Integration and User provisioning

sailajaprakash

Hello Team,

This is SailajaPrakash with 8kmiles (A cloud solutions provider located at bay area). We are the premium dev partners of Oracle. We would like to perform SAML SSO integration and User provisioning between Jive and Oracle IDCS. Could you please help me to enable SSO and user provisioning option in Jive developer account? Or please direct me to the right team who could assist me.

Thank you,

SailajaPrakash

• Re: SAML Integration and User provisioning
          john_reynolds

Hi Sailaja,

If you are looking to implement SAML SSO between Oracle IDCS and Jive, you have two options:

Configure SSO on your Jive Community

1. On your Jive community, ensure that your account has "Full Access". Another team member may be able to change this for you, or you have to request it from Jive Support
          2. Once given, follow the documentation here - https://docs.jivesoftware.com/cloud_int/comm_mgr/jive.help.core/#admin/SingleSignOn.html

Start an Engagement with Aurea or a Partner

It is recommended to use Aurea or a Partner to assist with your SSO setup, as there are best practices around the setup. Also, Aurea will only support SSO questions after you have a working SSO configuration, not during, so it helps to have a certified engineer from Aurea or a Partner to assist with setup.

Could you please help me to enable SSO and user provisioning option in Jive developer account?

This has to be done on your community (see above), and not here or on the developer sandbox.