The solution that comes first to me is
1) start docker container hosting primary domain manager (this will be required to build backup container image, it will also be modified during the backup build).
2) create docker image that will run sdm update.
3) run sdm update to install backup domain manager.
4) commit backup container as image.
5) commit primary container as image.
6) compose primary and backup with docker-compose.yml
7) run docker-compose up to start both domain managers.
Do you know a better way to do achieve that?
Your help is much appreciated.
Retrieving data ...