3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2018 10:21 AM by Erin Haines

How do I change the height of an item in the accordion tile?

Kathryn

Hi - I'm trying to create an expandable list, but can't see how to adjust the height of the items.  When I use a smaller font, it looks way too spaced apart - here's what I mean:

Any way to adjust this?  Also, can I indicate that I'm not using an icon and reuse that space for text?  Thanks!!  ke

Erin Haines

• Re: How do I change the height of an item in the accordion tile?
          Erin Haines

Hi Kathryn - I don't see your screenshot (maybe just me?) - but I *think I know what you mean...

There is no setting to adjust the height of the bands is it the spacing in the section headings or links that is giving the issue?

• e.g. in the above example I made the sections "Benefits" & "Forms" in a smaller font & the spacing in the band is quite wide

Also, can I indicate that I'm not using an icon and reuse that space for text?

^You can "hide" an icon by not adding one or making it match the background colour (as in the example above "Benefits" has no visible icon), but there is not an option for additional text in that spot.  I might be mis-interpreting this question though! Let me know more about the use case and if this is something we should consider as a feature enhancement.

If it is helpful we can also set up a call to take a look in the instance directly.