1 person found this helpful
For Documents, File Uploads, and Photos you can fetch the last version to see who made the edit. It is a multi-step process though.
- Fetch the content.
- Check for the "versions" resource link in the response (only content types that support versioning will have this)
- Fetch the versions URL, and grab the first item (the first item is the most recent change)
- i.e. /api/core/v3/versions/<CONTENTID>?count=1
- Fetch the "self" resource for the specific version to get the author.
- i.e. /api/core/v3/versions/<CONTENTID>/<VERSION>?fields=author
Normally when you fetch the list in #3 you would get the author there in the results list and not need to follow the "self" link, but in my testing (tested in Jive cloud) the author field isn't available in that list view.
For other content types I don't believe that it is possible to get that info.