I got one example from Jeff Ritter and customized it:
I got this reply back from another Jiver about the webex integration.
The Webex gadget referenced below will work in Jive 4.5 and Jive 5. Jive does not have the rights to distribute the app,
however customers should be free to use it as they see fit.
The URL for the gadget for us is
so my guess is that the customer will need to find the gadget for their
Webex installation and go from there. For me, I found it this way:
1. Log in to unoso.webex.com
2. Go to the My Webex section
3. There is a banner at the top for the google gadget, click into it
4. Go to the gadget on the iGoogle page
5. Click "About this gadget" in the drop down menu in the gadget header
6. Click "Embed this gadget" on the right hand side of the page
7. Click on the button "Get the code"
8. Take the Script Code like <script src="http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://unoso.webex.com/mw0306lc/mywebex/googleWidget.do%3Fsiteurl%3Dunoso&synd=open&w=320&h=258&title=My+WebEx+Meetings&border=%23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&output=js"></script> and put that in an html widget
Thats it to get a calendar view for webex sessions.
I suspect if you replaced the "jive" with "whatever" from the URL above you
would get close, but they should probably go through the process directly
to make sure.
Hope, that helps.
That is cool. I will check this out and see if I can set this up. Thanks for sharing