3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2009 11:18 AM by greg2

Video/photo album plugin

Hi,

How to enable a Video/photo album in jive application. Please provide link to Video/photo plugin available in Jive.

Thanks & Rgds

Augba

• Re: Video/photo album plugin

Hi Augba,

The Video Module is an add-on product to Jive SBS. You can find the product page here, and you will need to purchase to download the video capability.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply. I have already brought jive 2.5.7 version. The requirements are as follows

1. video album as widget

2.Photo album as widget

3. wall as widget.

I could see in jivespace that In one of the older version , a plugin was available for photo album kind of feature. It would be great if I could get a reference to that plugin.

Also ,I would like to know whether Jive will have a wall feature in the future release?

Thanks & Rgds

Augba

Hi Augba,

I remember the photo album widget, but I don't see it in the plugin directory any longer. It was not a Jive-supported widget, so I'm guessing that the author pulled the widget for some reason.

A Wall feature is something we have on the roadmap, although I can't say which release it will be in.

Thanks,

Greg