3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2012 10:24 PM by krinoma

HTML Editor

theparallaxview
      More feedback: some enhanced functionality in the HTML editor would be useful for links and pictures. I think Wordpress creates a good standard here in being easy to use with lots of features. Areas to consider could be more control of uploaded images (border, size, margins and such), plus more hyperlink functions (target, mailto).
        • Re: HTML Editor
          Thanks Russell, I was surprised that I couldn't find this in the enhancement request tracker yet, so created a new request: CS-15135.
              theparallaxview
              I'm so used to these features in Wordpress I keep on doing a mouseover of an image expecting to be able to do all this extra functionality! Well worth hosting a WP blog to see what they offer and benchmark against it.
              krinoma

Hi Russell, I would like to create a custom widget using the mouse over effect where when I mouse over an image it calls another image...

.. For example in the Fastcodesign 'contributers' widget: Co.Design

I've sliced an image in photoshop and uploaded my images to a server - the code I have used was generated in Dreamweaver "insert > Image > rollover image" ... The code works when I test offline, however the mouse over function doesn't work when I publish the page. Do you know if the widgets have the capability of storing local javascript code and if it will work? Have you tried it?