Here are a few of the positive things i like about this community:
- The people are so open and ready to help! you feel the suport of the community right away.
- Documents are very usefull and relevant
- Connection with Jive, a reference in community building
What i think should be improved:
- Content: concrete examples of community buidling experience like the process of build the strategy, or how to make research about the potential members or how to define the critical size of your community.
- Navigation: Sometimes I have rpoblems finding my way around
I'm sure the imporvements will attract more members which will generate even more relevant content!
Thansk so much again for building clearstep!
I am relatively green on the Clearspace site and am still becoming acclomated. That said I find the discussions to be rich and quite informative. I would echo what Gisèle writes below regarding navigation. It is easy to get lost, and not know how to get back to where you came.
For example, when drill into the "Manage" homepage, you are given a homepage containing a variety of widgets, but also Tabs: Overview, All Content, Discussions etc... However, when you drill into say a particular discussion, those tabs are no longer visable and it isn't clear how to get back.
Minor nit to an overall good UI
Very helpful. Thanks for the feedback!!