8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2010 1:10 PM by hcarpenter

Forms and Idea management

Has anyone tried creating forms, either in your Jive community or elsewhere?

We're looking for an idea management solution that allows employees to submit forms with details on innovative ideas.  We want to have control over who is able to access each submitted form/proposal.  Additional helpful features would be exporting the forms in a spreadsheet for at-a-glance viewing, and some functionality for reviewers to include their comments on the form.

Any suggestions appreciated.

• Re: Forms and Idea management

How about this, Frevvo Support (Web Form Builder)?

Thanks, Cliff!  Have you tried this as a plugin to your Jive/Clearspace community?  If so, what do you think of it?  From what I've seen it looks like it could meet our needs.  I'd be curious to know what kinds of permissions settings they have for the form.  I'll get in touch with them as well.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.

Building the form is the easy part.  With a hosted at Jive solution, accessing the program to process it is the tricky bit.  With Jive security, did you need to have them change the initial settings to allow it to run the program?  Was the program on your web box or put on the Jive server? 

Mike

Have you looked at Brightidea.com?

Thanks, BrightIdea.  You're definitely on my list of solutions to check out.  I just sent an email requesting to speak with a rep/get a demo.  Since we already have an enterprise-wide community (Jive), I'm hoping to find something that complements the existing enterprise community, rather than being redundant with it.  If you have specific details or can have someone at your company give me a call soon, I'd appreciate it.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.

hcarpenter

Your description of what you're looking for is helpful. In terms of providers, I'll suggest you look at my company, Spigit. We are working with many Fortune 2000 companies (3 million licensed users), including several in the pharma/healthcare/insurance field (e.g. Pfizer and Schering Plough - Intervet).

The platform is built on three elements:

1. Community: enabling employees from across the org to share, find and collaborate on ideas
                    2. Analytics: measure the community feedback on ideas, both explicit and implicit, and apply it intelligently to identify top ideas and individuals
                    3. Workflow: traditional workflow is integrated with the community and crowdsourcing model, including milestones, role-based approvals and formal reviews

Spigit includes a number of features important to our enterprise clients, including access rights.

If you're interested in talking, feel free to reach out to me: hutch@spigit.com

Thanks,

Hutch

VP of Product

www.spigit.com