2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2010 7:21 AM by lindsaymay

Examples of IT using SBS?

lindsaymay

I am looking for an example of how an IT department is utilizing a space in SBS.  We are creating adoption strategies and are looking for ideas to help with pushback.  Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

• Re: Examples of IT using SBS?

I don't have any real examples unfortunately.  I have been starting to look more into how SBS can apply within an IT department as well.  I think anywhere there is a need for iterative collaboration especially between IT and business people SBS would be of value.  Areas that come to mind are around data management/governance/integration, data warehouse, business intelligence, business analytics, etc where IT folks work with data stewards and domain experts to set rules and definitions.  Right now interaction in this area is awkward and fragmented but an SBS solution would really help improve this area I think.

1 person found this helpful
            • Re: Examples of IT using SBS?
              lindsaymay

I agree that it could be incredibly helpful.  We are experiencing some hesitancy around identifying people in the IT Department because they don't want to bypass their ticketing process by having employees contact IT personnel directly.  I'm looking for a few success stories to feed them.  Perhaps this is too new to find anything specific.