7 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2011 11:46 AM by hrshah

jivedw_object table - name of 'CONTENT'

I am trying to figure out what transactions generate an object with names of 'CONTENT'.

I have attached a pdf that provides some of the data that I am trying to map out.  This combines the monthly activity for a user, with the object table and container table (not very relavent for this question).

For monthly activity records that have a real name such as creation or modification of a discussion with a real name, I can go online and see this in the jive application.  For any of the activity records that are associated to an object record with a name of 'CONTENT', there seems to be no online application evidence that this activity ever occured.

Many of the activity transactions see to be discussion related - I created a discussion message, I modified a discussion message.

I am leaning towards ignoring any activity records that are associated with objects having a name of 'CONTENT'.

- what are the transactions that generate activity against an object named 'CONTENT'?

- should these be removed from queries so that what I report on match with what our users can visually see online?

Explanation/examples/guidance here would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tom.