2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2010 6:26 AM by jeromes

NOTIFICATIONS ON KEY WORDS?

Request from one of my community managers -- I've found how to get notifications of threads through email, but is there a way to get notifications of certain keywords?  For example, I'd like to get notified when people refer to a tool I use called Axure.  Although ULink has a search feature, I don't go in often enough to monitor.  Is this a possible future feature?
        • Re: NOTIFICATIONS ON KEY WORDS?

There have been a few related discussions, but you may want to consider creating a new idea for this so that others can vote (and give Jive a better sense of how much demand there is for something like this.) Thanks!

• Re: NOTIFICATIONS ON KEY WORDS?

Meanwhile, as a work-around you may want to perform a search on "Axure" with the advanced search tool, setting up the customized settings as you wish (restrict to a certain community or not, sort by date, etc...) and then copy the RSS link at the bottom of the search result ("RSS feed of this list").

Now either just subscribe to that link in your preferred RSS reader, or even add a Syndication widget to your Jive personalized homepage that would only display this feed. You'd then have an up-to-date feed of every content mentioning Axure.