AE18 Munich Boot Camp Session 2: Investing in your Interactive Intranet? How to make the case for community!
Digital Strategist & Comumunity Builder, Fostering Community
Are you considering replacing or extending your organisation’s intranet?
Traditional platforms and communication tools can be relatively straightforward to pitch to stakeholders, but how do you go beyond that to size and measure the value of community? How does one place dollar signs against contributions towards collaboration and engagement, and how do you go about communicating that value persuasively and succinctly to stakeholders?
Communities are playing an increasingly strategic role within organisations of all sizes, supporting organisational change and digital transformation, driving innovation, offering a platform for knowledge management, peer-to-peer support and employee engagement. As a result, they impact every element of the organisation, and thus can be difficult to justify and measure.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to build a business case for your community, including strategy, ROI and roadmap
- How organisations like yours have forecasted and evidenced the value of community
- What industry and community resources are available to assist in this endeavour
- Why community management resources are a strategic component of any business case
- Why continued investment is vital, and how Aurea and partner extensions can deliver increased value to your community